Wedding Invitation Hints & Tips
Hints and tips for your wedding invitations
If you are thinking about ordering your wedding/civil parnership invitations with us here are some
suggestions to get you started with your bespoke wedding invitations:
- Always order at least an extra 5 or 10 invites for people you may have forgotten!
- It is much cheaper to print at the same time rather than ordering more later.
- Discuss with each other any ideas you may have (colours, poses etc) so that you both agree before ordering.
- Search out some recent photos or if you have a digital camera, take some piccies
in the pose you will want
to be in (remember to smile!) and email them to us.
- Please state your eye colours (as these aren't always clear on photos), and any
suggestions regarding clothes
and hairstyles (the brides don't have to be too specific!)
- Text for the front and inside of your invite, plus any suggestions regarding the style of font.
- Background ideas, such as pictures of the venue, colours, confetti etc.
- Any other things you may wish to add such as flowers, a tiara, jewellery etc.